Monday, October 31, 2011

Comedy ZONE

UBABE NOUMAAAA
A man goes to a restaurant
and orders a chicken dish. By the
time the food isready and he is about
to eat, the waiter comes back
and says, "Sir, I'm afraid there has
been a mistake. You see, that police officer who is
sitting at the next
table is a regular customer of ours
and he usually
... orders the same dish. The problem
is, this is the last chicken in the house. I'm afraid I'll have to take
this
dish to him and arrange for
another dish for you!" The guy gets
really upset and refuses to give up
his food. The waiter walks over to the
other table and
explains the situation to the officer.
A few minutes later the officer
walks over to the man's table and
says, "Listen and listen good. That is MY
chicken you are
about to eat and I'll warn you,
whatever you do to that chicken I'll
do the same to you. You pull out one
of its legs; I'll pull out one of yours. You break one of its wings; I'll
break one of your arms!" The man
calmly looks at the chicken, then
sticks his middle finger in the bird's
rectum, pulls it out and licks it. He
then gets up, drops his pants, bends over and says, "Your
turn sir!!"

1 comment:

  1. aaahahah ..this is soo funny why not licking its booty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...