Saturday, December 31, 2011

Comedy ZONE


SOFTWARE ENGINEER AND HIS WIFE CHATING...

Wife: "Hey dear, I am logged in..."
Husband: "Loading..."

Wife: "Would you like to have some snacks hny?!"
Husband: "Hard disk full..."

Wife: "Have you brought the I phone 4 u promised?!"
Husband: "Bad command or file name..."

Wife: "But I told you about it in morning..."
Husband: "Erroneous syntax, abort, retry, cancel..."

Wife: "Owky... Forget it...!!! N where's your salary??!"
Husband: "File in use, read only, try after some time..."

Wife: "At least give me your credit card, I can do some shopping..."
Husband: "Sharing violation, access denied..."

Wife: "I made a mistake in marrying you..."
Husband: "Data type correct.."

Wife: "You are useless..."
Husband: "By default..."

Wife: "And who was there with you in the car this morning?!"
Husband: "System unstable press ctrl, alt, del to Reboot..."

Wife: "What is the relation between you & your Receptionist?!"
Husband: "Invalid user... Thats the only user with write permission..."

Wife: "What is my value in your life?!"
Husband: "Unknown virus detected..."

Wife: "Do you love me or your computer?!"
Husband: "System error... Too many parameters.."

Wife: "I will go to my dad's house..."
Husband: "Program performed good operation, it will Close..."

Wife: "I will leave you forever."
Husband: "Entry accepted... Close all programs and log out for another User..."

Wife: "It's worthless talking to you..."
Husband: "Shut down the computer..."

Wife: "I am going.."
Husband: "Command accepted... Its now safe to turn off your computer!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...